g Baby name finder <$An online baby name dictionary packed full of 1000's of names of all origins with simple to understand meanings$>

Baby names

An online dictionary packed full of baby names from around the world. There are English, Irish, Welsh, Scottish, Hawaiian, Japanese, Chinese, Aboriginal, Native American and more, so come and have a look . It's free!










Thursday, March 02, 2006

Contact me


powered by FreeFind
I would love to hear from anyone with any new names that I haven't got here!

You can e mail me at sam.watson01@tiscali.co.uk

If you have a baby related site and would like to exchange links with me then please contact me at the same address.

Thanks

Sam






1 Comments:

  • At 1:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like Keaton for both a girl and boy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home